Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mostly just pictures of paper.

For my studio final I made two pieces out of (of course) book pages. I know you've been dying to see them, sooooo....

Piece number 1:
Fun fact: I used Gorilla Glue on this and it stayed on my skin for like a week and my nails for like a month. I looked like I had some kind of skin disease.





Piece number 2:

I didn't get any straight on pictures of the entire thing because I couldn't back up far enough, sadly.


Yeah, I folded all these little 1 inch pyramids myself. Be impressed.


So yeah. 






All work copyright Sarah Lee 2011

1 comment:

  1. Dude your triangle-book piece is WAY cooler than the square one you showed me before. Damn. And I like how you painted the wall. Oh and the book page droopy one is gorgeous too! Seriously you're going to crush my work in Senior Sem.

    ReplyDelete